cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

NOTE 10+ T-MOBILE Unlock Options

I've read numerous reports that the unlocked version of the Note 10+, works alot better when it comes to wifi and network connectivity. Does T-mobile have to unlock it for me and are there any negatives?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: NOTE 10+ T-MOBILE Unlock Options

Hello Drizzydrey,

You can call TMobile and they are usually able to unlock your device over the phone through their device unlock application if you are unable to go to a Tmobile store. There are no negatives to unlocking your device- you are able to use the device with other carriers as well as use it outside of the U.S with other sim cards. 

Hope This Helps!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Product Expert

Also just keep in mind the only way T-Mobile typically unlocks your device is if you do not owe anything on it (bought out right or paid off the payment plan) or you ar traveling outiside the U.S. (it may only be a temp unlock if you still owe money) or you are in the military being sent out overseas.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/unlock-your-mobile-wireless-device

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Drizzydrey Unlocked verison is different than Tmobile Version. In my opinion T-Mobile version is design fully to work with T-Mobile network.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you, I've been with them over ten years so im sure they would just wantes do see the effects it would have on my service.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Drizzydrey IF you plan to stay with tmobile for years I suggest you to use T-MObile version.