cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZZiWG0AluM
Cosmic Ray

Need Advice on the Note 10+ size

I preordered the Note 10+ because it has a lot of features that I like over the Note 10. However, I have small hands and am worried that I wont be able to get used to the size of the Note 10+. Is there anyone that has a Note 10+ now that can help me out with my worry. I just want to know that I will still be able to text comfortably and call without feeling like im talking on a full blown tablet. This is my only worry, otherwise I am very excited to get my Note 10+. Hoping for some peace of mind.

4 REPLIES 4
Comet

The Note 10+ has 6.8 inch display. It is a big phone but...

The Note 10+ has 6.8 inch display. It is a big phone but as you know Since Pie update Samsung has introduced One Ui which is made inaway to make using phone with big display easy. It should make it easy to use the phone with just one hand without any problem but if not there is a feature called One Hand Mode which makes screen to display in certain size so that you can use it with one hand easily. So with there features the big display shouldn't be a issues and you should be easily able use the device.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Need Advice on the Note 10+ size

Hello. The N10+ is a long device like its predecessors (N8 & N9). The phone is shorter than my hand, so it's usable one-handed.

When I let my sister try my S10+, and now N10+, she needed both hands. While she can hold it with one, there's just a greater risk of it falling along with wrist/hand fatigue. Something you may want to consider is a case with a lanyard hole- or even a pop socket. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Alodar101
Cosmic Ray

I have the s10+.  I did preorder the Note 10+.  I ordred cases for it too from amazon. 

The s10+, with a spigen thin fit case, fits inside the note10+ case.  Its that much bigger.  Additionally, you can go to Sprint, or Tmobile, or best buy, and others, and actually handle one yourself.  I don't know about you, but translating 6.8 on paper into what it means in my hand....can't do it.  Go pick the phone up and see it

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userZZiWG0AluM 

Hi there.

it is nearly identical to the Note8 and Note9 in size. If you have used either of those phones or have access to either of those phones, that will be representative of the size you can expect. 

Additionally, BestBuy does have the phone on display now. So if you have a store in driving distance, it might be worth your time to drive there and check it out. But honestly, like anything, you get use to it. It's still a comfortable device to use. It's not excessive. Once you get use to using it, everything else just seems small. 

I have very small hands and sausage fingers and I've been using it just fine over the last week. In fact, I prefer it now to my S10+ now that I've gotten use to it. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador