cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix app

I have beta Netflix installed all the sudden Google Play Store shows my device is no longer compatible. I deregistered from beta and uninstalled beta, I try to locate the stable version only to see it no longer listed in the Play Store for my device?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Netflix app

Any useful feedback in why? I have Tmobile Note 10+ official OTA update SJ8.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @BlackKnight and @RockwellB1, I hope you two are doing well.

This was an issue on Netflix's end. I've been working with their development department and it's all sorted out now. You can now download Netflix updates and all as normal.

I hope this helps! Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
RockwellB1
Cosmic Ray

Not sure why, but I can't like your post from my phone browser so I will do so later. I appreciate the mention with the info about the issue. Thank you.

Comet

I just now updated the Netflix beta version thru the google app store. It works per normal for me. Have you tried wiping not just the apps cache but your phones as well?

I've come across this before. I deleted the app, then wiped my cache, reinstalled and it worked normally

RockwellB1
Cosmic Ray

Shows on my factory unlocked Note 10+ and Tab S6 that they "are no longer compatible" too. Don't show in the play store unless I look in my beta section. Ridiculous.