cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zen0s
Constellation

Network Error issue

Anyone experiencing Network Error pop up message randomly? Even tho it doesn't look as I'm actually losing any connections this annoying message keeps popping up time to time... I'm on unlocked Note 10+ with T-Mobile. Tried to reset everything and cleared cache as well, no luck... Even replaced the device thinking it was a defective.

20191110_162206.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Network Error issue

Have you tried resetting your mobile network settings?

Have you reached out to T-mobile directly for assistance with your mobile data issues?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Zen0s
Constellation

Yes, tried automatic, default and manual. Reset access point etc. Pretty much everything that I could do on my end. It's gotta be software issue I think. T-Mobile said their Network doesn't show any issues regarding on this issue and wasn't much of help since device is not T-Mobile branded...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
(15)Digit IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userbjgRsN2mTM
Cosmic Ray

No I am with tmobile my phone is unlock.

userbjgRsN2mTM
Cosmic Ray

When I first got my note 10 plus I was having the same issue I called tmobile and was told to come in and swap sim card after that no problem.

Zen0s
Constellation

That's another step I actually did. Brand New SIM card in my note 10+ right now Smiley Sad idk what's going on...

userYaOtx51Tji
Constellation

I have the same exact issue. I'd like to raise this up with Samsung. I called the support team but they say I have to reset all my apps and phone but still no fix and it shows up all the time.

This must be fixable somehow. Big disappointment to samsung for not finding another solution to this. Tried doing everything as advised but no fix yet. Had this since I got the phone too. Annoying, I've got the s10 plus.

MISTAKEN
Cosmic Ray

I was getting a pop up box like that but showing me the time every hour i deleted some recent apps i had installed and so far so good