cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_6c1O13S
Constellation

Network Issues

I keep getting messages popping up on the bottom of my screen saying can't connect to server and couldn't open connection to server. Any ideas? I've reset it phone, I've reset my network settings, I've even put in a new sim card, nothing. Now my gif's won't load on my keyboard and it keeps saying There was a problem connecting. Try again later

11 REPLIES 11
userR1GWjiVSeU
Astronaut

Re: Network Issues

I'm having the same issue.... I've done every "solution" option listed on the Note 9 blog of the same issue but nothing has corrected my problem. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

Kcbrossette
Astronaut

Having the same issue.

Samsung_p2GSqQ8
Constellation

I might be able to help you if you can tell me which carrier it is happening!
Samsung_6c1O13S
Constellation

AT&T

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello everyone,

Anyone that is having this connection to server error message, Please send a private message here http://bit.ly/2GGYul4 providing the following information so we can send this up to our Specialized team.

Model Number:
IMEI Number:
Build Number:
Android Version:
Service Provider:

Samsung_HP0djzP
Astronaut

My phone does the same.. and I cant load other things unless I'm connect to wifi.. and it be glitching and it resets by its self.. this phone be bugging

Samsung_94tGfRQ
Astronaut

Sounds like a bad software update problem

Honored Contributor

@Samsung_6c1O13S wrote:

I keep getting messages popping up on the bottom of my screen saying can't connect to server and couldn't open connection to server. Any ideas? I've reset it phone, I've reset my network settings, I've even put in a new sim card, nothing. Now my gif's won't load on my keyboard and it keeps saying There was a problem connecting. Try again later

@Samsung_6c1O13S 

You could do the following as a workaround, so 1 or 2 or maybe both should help:

1) Go to settings>tap on magnifying glass> and type reset.  From there select reset network setting.  Just know that this will reset your known wifi networks and make you re-pair bluetooth devices.  Restart device.  See if it helps

OR

2) As some one posted in another thread "I went to message settings and stopped backing up to the cloud and the popup has stopped."