cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

New Note 10+ Member

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Finally getting my Note 10+ today! Super excited! Anyone have any tips to give?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: New Note Member

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey @Trey21 , I hope you love your Note 10+ just as much as I love mine. There are a couple of suggestions I have for you to make your experience with the Note 10+ as best as possible. 

When you first power it on and get everything synced up: go into your Settings menu and changed your display settings from QHD+ (1080p) and toggle it to WQHD+ (3040×1440p) this will allow you to enjoy pictures and video content at their fullest when you're viewing them on your device. You will appreciate how clear the display looks. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: New Note Member

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey @Trey21 , I hope you love your Note 10+ just as much as I love mine. There are a couple of suggestions I have for you to make your experience with the Note 10+ as best as possible. 

When you first power it on and get everything synced up: go into your Settings menu and changed your display settings from QHD+ (1080p) and toggle it to WQHD+ (3040×1440p) this will allow you to enjoy pictures and video content at their fullest when you're viewing them on your device. You will appreciate how clear the display looks. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New Note 10+ Member

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the tip! I think I will greatly appreciate it n

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: New Note 10+ Member

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome. Enjoy your new device!