cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

New Note 10+ Morning Update Took GIFs, Stickers & Custom Dictionary Entries

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What the heck!?  WHERE IS SLUGGIE!!??  No gifs, no stickers and no custom phrases and words.  WHY replace my Samsung Keyboard to the detriment of my personalizations?  I want my stuff back and NOT impacted by 'updates' (aka set-backs).

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: New Note 10+ Morning Update Took GIFs, Stickers & Custom Dictionary Entries

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also experienced the irritation after an update that GIFS and Stickers etc are gone!!!!!!!!! No more Seymour SLOTH (for me)... I was excited for an update for my S10 because I thought I was getting more not getting less. 

BUT... after writing this... I was able to redownload the exact stickers in samsung store (still very annoying though). Then, the gifs came back and the new spotify feature started to work. (Like, I said... still very annoyed had to do this though). Update could've prevented this step from having to occur. 

Quickly, go get your SLUGGIE back -he's waiting in the samsung store. Smiley Wink 

@userLRH wrote:

What the heck!?  WHERE IS SLUGGIE!!??  No gifs, no stickers and no custom phrases and words.  WHY replace my Samsung Keyboard to the detriment of my personalizations?  I want my stuff back and NOT impacted by 'updates' (aka set-backs).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also experienced the irritation after an update that GIFS and Stickers etc are gone!!!!!!!!! No more Seymour SLOTH (for me)... I was excited for an update for my S10 because I thought I was getting more not getting less. 

BUT... after writing this... I was able to redownload the exact stickers in samsung store (still very annoying though). Then, the gifs came back and the new spotify feature started to work. (Like, I said... still very annoyed had to do this though). Update could've prevented this step from having to occur. 

Quickly, go get your SLUGGIE back -he's waiting in the samsung store. Smiley Wink 

@userLRH wrote:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

YOU are a wonder!  THANK YOU for troubleshooting and finding my alter-Sluggie-ego!  WOW...think how great it would be if Samsung didn't make blunders like this.  Think Customer Service.  Downloaded, chose all the extras and...boom...my man Sluggie!

BUT, thanks, again.  That was wonderful problem-solving, dude.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh, yeah, my son said thanks, too!  He loves Sluggie, as well.