First time here, new note 10+

Any cool tips or tricks anyone have?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: New Note 10+

I'm new here also with my new note 10+ , just a couple days ago,

My only suggestion so far is get youself a big bottle of wine or extra

case of beer, it's a long learning curve.  However support is very helpful. 

Highlighted
Comet

Hello@Loveless I would like to share this NOTE 10 useful tips and tricks. it's Very useful tip for me.

https://www.guidingtech.com/best-samsung-galaxy-note-10-tips-tricks/

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes. Turn off "auto download updates" from settings. Open settings, scroll all the way down and open "Software Update." Turn off auto download over wifi. You are good to go. Samsung is sending glitched software updates and I know you don't want that to happen to your new 1000$ phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

DON 'T  DROP IT AT Any Distance.   GET A ACASE that will protect it from everythis.  I will have no Choice

when this one is dead I will go back to insurance and get another one under protest !!!  My first 10+ broke and completely messed up the screen with one crack.  Got a new one and with 3 weeks its now broken  the screen has a huge white bar running down its side and its never been out of the case and has screen protector on.........my last phone was a Samsung so Active!!!!  Talk about a hardy phone now if I could get a Samsung Fold with the protections of the ACTIVE line and the upstanding pictures and programming of the note series.......man I would fall in love again......right now I'm considering divorcing Samsung I can't affird 3 $1000 phones in under 6 months ill never get through the 30 month signing at this rate