cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

New Voicemail Call settings notification

Hello, these days I keep on getting this notification nonstop and I keep on clearing it but it keeps on popping up, I wonder if other users are also going through this problem and if you have any way to fix it.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: New Voicemail Call settings notification

if it shows the voicemail symbol it means you have a new voicemail that hasn't been heard yet click on it and enter your 4 digit PIN listen to the voicemail it'll give you options to save or delete it once you've listened to the voicemail it should go away
Highlighted
Sun

This notification won't go away until you actually listen to the unheard voice-mail. You do have the option to silence the notification for a couple of hours by slightly swiping the notification to the left. Not all the way. Just slightly and it will show you options to mute the notification for a bit. But to completely get rid of it you will have to listen to the unheard voicemail or delete it.
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have listened and deleted the voicemails. I backed up the watch, restored to factory and reinstalled. I've contacted T-Mobile twice and they too have verified voicemail was cleared. I've contacted Samsung twice and they too cannot resolve. 

Highlighted

whats your software version?

settings -> about -> software info -> last 4# of baseband