cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

No 2.1 Update for Note 10+

I have an unlocked galaxy note 10+. I been seeing everyone getting the update UI 2.1, however, no luck for me. I have the SM-N975U1. Anyone in the same boat as me?

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No 2.1 Update for Note 10+

Still waiting for T-Mobile to push it OTA. Waiting since they announced it was dropping worldwide. AT&T hasn't pushed it to their subscribers either according to reports. Note 10+ 5G

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you for the information. Yes I have tmobile and still waiting for the update. Hopefully it comes in soon

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have unlocked Note 10+. Still waiting for update

Highlighted
Astronaut

From the sounds of it GSM mobile networks in North America haven't received the update, but CDMA networks seem to have received it & pushed it incrementally to their users. From the looks of the update page on T-Mobile's website, an update isn't even in the pipeline yet. This may be because of the coronavirus outbreak, and thus could be a webmaster oversight issue on the part of T-Mobile. We'll just have to wait patiently & hope an OTA update is on it's way..sooner rather than later.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have note 10+ at&t I have not received the 2.1 update either 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you can't wait for the update borrow a sim card from sprint or verizon and update the phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

So if u have an uocked variant, does the carrier still push it out?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Jbagodoughnuts AS far as I know once Samsung release the firmware it will then send out to carriers for approval  for the 4 carriers and once they say a go signal then they will relase an update. I believe Unlocked updates base on CSC firmware. If AT&T held the update the AT&T CSC will not receive the update until AT&T allows it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes and its driving me crazy