cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userI9Ho948GRD
Constellation

No Note 10+ cases on Reward page?

I recieved $150 to use on a rewards only page with certain items and bundles. I would like to buy a few cases but none of them say Note 10+. Are there no cases for my phone to choose from??

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No Note 10+ cases on Reward page?

Hi @userI9Ho948GRD 

I see plenty of cases on samsung.com. Tey this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/?category_names=Phones&smartphone_compat...

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userI9Ho948GRD
Constellation

That's different than the rewards page you get when you claim your reward.  The $150 can only be used on the specific page you are given

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userI9Ho948GRD wrote:

That's different than the rewards page you get when you claim your reward.  The $150 can only be used on the specific page you are given

Copy the code you are given. Then go to the Samsung shop app then select whatever you want to put in your cart. Then paste the code during checkout. The code should then apply the discount to the casesScreenshot_20190829-230835_Shop Samsung.jpg