cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaustubhjagtap
Constellation

No Return Shipping Label (Device Trade-In)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon,

I purchased an unlocked Note 10+ and am trading-in my Note 8 for a discount on the device. I have received my phone today, but I do not see any instructions/label on how to return my trade-in device. I don't want to miss out on the trade-in shipping window and get charged for the older device trade-in value.  When does Samsung send the return shipping label? Per their FAQs, it is supposed to be in the Orders section of my account. However, i do not see a label or instructions.  All is see is - 

Instant Trade-In Discount: Galaxy Note8

MODEL NUMBER: TIN-SA-GNOTE8

If you decide to not send the trade-in device, your trade-in will be automatically cancelled and Samsung will charge you for the trade-in discount issued during your purchase.

There is no label. Please HELP!

Thank you,

KJ

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No Return Shipping Label (Device Trade-In)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Kaustubhjagtap 

The trade in button can take a couple of days to appear, that's how it was for me, and I also got an email with the link to the label.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I remember correctly, when I used the Samsung pre-order previously the shipping label was sent to me via email. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Kaustubhjagtap 

The trade in button can take a couple of days to appear, that's how it was for me, and I also got an email with the link to the label.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post