cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUDBWCM6Lp8
Constellation

No VR on Note 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why did the company decide to get rid of VR? Will it every be a future later to be added?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Hi @userUDBWCM6Lp8  Hope you are doing well. Unfortunate...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userUDBWCM6Lp8 

Hope you are doing well. Unfortunately there is no VR support on Note 10/+. And Samsung hasn't given any reason why they removed the VR support. So we don't know if Samsung will add VR support on future devices or there will not be any VR support for any future devices. So well just have to wait and see what Samsung is going to do.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Comet

Hi @userUDBWCM6Lp8  Hope you are doing well. Unfortunate...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userUDBWCM6Lp8 

Hope you are doing well. Unfortunately there is no VR support on Note 10/+. And Samsung hasn't given any reason why they removed the VR support. So we don't know if Samsung will add VR support on future devices or there will not be any VR support for any future devices. So well just have to wait and see what Samsung is going to do.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.