cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MOMMMY
Cosmic Ray

No Voicemail Notification or Icon

I just got the Note 10+ and I do not have a voicemail icon nor do I get voicemail notifications.  The settings are all set to get notifications.  I have no icon as I did on the Note 9 and Sprint can not help me.

21 REPLIES 21
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No Voicemail Notification or Icon

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier as voicemail is a carrier feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MOMMMY
Cosmic Ray

I did. I was on the phone with them for over an hour and they said to get with Samsung as voicemail is a preloaded app on the phone and they would have to tell me how to solve this problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you please send me a picture of the app you are referring to?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MOMMMY
Cosmic Ray

I can send you the screenshots.  I can only find voicemail by searching and this is what I get.  There are no icons nor do I get any notifications I have voicemail.Screenshot_20190829-150058_Finder.jpgScreenshot_20190829-150105_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20190829-150109_Settings.jpg 

MOMMMY
Cosmic Ray

Do you have a solution?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We honestly do not have any information on voicemail symptoms you may experience as the voicemail function is completely controlled by your carrier they are the only ones who can assist you.

userXzGEgMBDqv
Constellation

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!  The carriers & Samsung all new of this issue.  Im filing complaints with the FCC, Samsung & my carrier.  Unacceptable.  There shouldve been a disclosure by both Samsung & The Carriers that unocked phones are incapable of this feature.

userXzGEgMBDqv
Constellation

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!  The carriers & Samsung all knew of this issue.  Im filing complaints with the FCC, Samsung & my carrier.  Unacceptable.  There shouldve been a disclosure by both Samsung & The Carriers that unocked phones are incapable of this feature.

@SamsungJace wrote:

We honestly do not have any information on voicemail symptoms you may experience as the voicemail function is completely controlled by your carrier they are the only ones who can assist you.

userfWAplSQ6FQ
Astronaut

Call your voicemail and go into the Personal Settings when given the choice. From there you should be able to turn your "Message Waiting Indicator" on or off. That's what I had to do to get my push notifications.