cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnatr
Asteroid

No notification sound while on call. HELP!

No notification sound/vibrate while on call

Not sure what's wrong 

Phone > settings > call Alerts and ringtones > notify during calls ON.

HELP?

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: No notification sound while on call. HELP!

@Johnatr wrote:

No notification sound/vibrate while on call

Not sure what's wrong 

Phone > settings > call Alerts and ringtones > notify during calls ON.

HELP?

Are you using bluetooth headset or just the phone to your ear?

Johnatr
Asteroid

Just phone to ear

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Johnatr wrote:

Just phone to ear

Tap and hold phone app shortcut on your home screen. Then when context menu appears, tap on App info. Then go to storage and clear data.

After that when you open phone app, check to see if the toggle for notify during calls is on or needs to be turned on.

sastone75
Constellation

I did the above mentioned as I have the same issues. It didn't work. Things I've tried so far> reset network settings, reset all app settings, wipe cache partition, phone settings ensuring notification in call is toggled to on position, went to messaging app and ensured notify during calls is on (Verizon Messages+ app), went to settings>apps>messages and ensured all notifications are enabled, software is up to date, apps are up to date, security updates are up to date. I've even master reset the phone and started from scratch, still no notifications during calls. This is happening on all of our Samsung devices Galaxy S10+ (with Pie), Galaxy S9 with Pie, Galaxy S7 (with Oreo). I've ensured all settings are correct on all devices. Bluetooth is not enabled on any of them so that isn't the issue either.