cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userN8hi3ig7Ca
Constellation

No search button on note 10

On the s10 you can get to the search button when you swipe down one time on any screen. On the note 10 you scroll once the power and the settings appear on the upper right hand side but if you swipe one more time then it shows up next to the power button. Thats annoying, and its not like that on the s10

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No search button on note 10

Hi @userN8hi3ig7Ca 

I am really confused... there is clearly a search icon in your second screenshot (the first screenshot is even more confusing). It looks like a magnifying glass, I just checked my phone and it's there, and it works as intended, so I must be missing something in your questions. Can you clarify?

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userN8hi3ig7Ca
Constellation

Im sorry i dont know how i got the wrong picture there

Im sorry i dont know how i got the wrong picture there

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Im sorry i dont know how i got the wrong picture there

You just need to slide it down one more time to expand the full menu, it'll be there.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userN8hi3ig7Ca
Constellation

Also smart things doesn't work like it used to on the S10...

Also smart things doesn't work like it used to on the S10, now you have to actually go into the app for wearables just to see the battery percentage on the buds or gear watch. Before it was right there when you slide down. SAMSUNG can you fix this?