cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No updates yet

I have a note 10+ phone and still have no updates yet not the March or the one u.i 10 2.1 either and my boyfriend have the note 10+5g and he have an update on his phone, When will my note 10+ get an update???

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: No updates yet

If your phone is unlocked it will come pretty soon.. The carriers will get their updates first. Just give it some time hun. 

I hope this helpsHeart

Highlighted

I am with at&t the same company as him

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Give me a second let me look more into it! @TeteVirgo 

Highlighted

Okay thank you

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@TeteVirgo  have you tried these steps already? if not can you please try them for me. 

Update software

1. Make sure your device is fully charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
  2. From the device home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar and select Settings.
  3. Scroll to and select Software update, then Check for updates.
  4. Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update. The device automatically restarts once the new software successfully installs.
Highlighted

Yes I tried that and it's saying my device is up to date

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@TeteVirgo  so your carrier haven't releaded the update for your model of device yet ill just wait for them to release it. Or if you want to you can download smartswitch to your computer and connect your device to it but i do advise for you to back up your phone first. 

Highlighted

FelishaC thanks that is helpful and I'll just wait til at&t release the update to my phone cause I don't want to mess my phone up

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Ok love that great and im glad that i was able to help you today!!