Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But I can't.

Now I try search update but the system say me that my phone have the ultimate version

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We already got it

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got sprint I jus updated mines 2 day ago I got a note 10+

Asteroid

Anyone know if U.S. cellular is gonna update the Note10+ with android 10?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a contract with 2 active lines with U.S. cellular, the primary line being my Note10+, and my second line is to my fiancee's S10+. I bought both of our phones together 3 or 4 weeks ago and my fiancee's S10+ received the new android 10 update a couple weeks ago. Since then I've been hearing that Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-mobile have also gotten the upgrade on their Note10 and Note10+ in the U.S. and even the unlocked versions of the Note 10/10+ are running android 10! I'm just wondering when my Note10+ with U.S. cellular will get the update or is U.S. cellular the ONLY carrier in the U.S. that wont get the android 10 update on our note10/10+? Kinda weird that we are the ONLY carrier that hasnt gotten the update. The articles I've read online (multiple articles from reliable sources) state that Samsung stated that all the Note10 and Note10+ phones will have the new android 10 update before the years end. Well this is the years end so what gives? Is U.S. cellular the only carrier in the U.S. that hasnt updated the Note10+ to android 10 and OneUI 2.0? Heck, I havent even received the Dec. Security patch for that matter. Any one on here go through U.S. cellular that has a Note10+ got their update yet?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Anyone know if U.S. cellular is gonna update the Note10+ with android 10?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry this won't help you but i wanted to let you know I have a straight talk unlocked s10 and have not received any updates at all since September 1st. I've tried everything I could find on the internet and nothing works. I don't have a note 10 YET but you're not alone

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sprint also hasn't rolled out updates as far as I know. I use US Cellular but I bought my note 10+ direct from Samsung and it just became available today. They will get it eventually

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there. I'm also with USCellular and have the Note10+. I'm still waiting for any update since the Nov 01, 2019 security patch (which I didn't receive until the 7th lol). I'm rather frustrated as well since I've read there were several critical android vulnerabilities addressed in the Dec security patch that went out Dec 3rd. I guess USCellular doesn't think it's customers need the most current security updates. As far as the android 10 update goes, I'm not holding my breath. I'm rather disappointed and honestly wonder why I'm paying such a premium price for a phone with security issues and lagging updates. It's the latest Samsung release for goodness sake. Okay done ranting. Hope we get it soon. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy note 10+ ui 2 android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have sprint and just got the update today Jan 4 2020 check for updates if you dont have it yet

Highlighted
Astronaut

New update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got one ui 2.0 on sprint with galaxy note 10 plus. This will fix the ps4 controller problem.