Cosmic Ray

Not 10 plus sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got the ui 2.0 n android10 this morning

Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, my Now 10+ just updated to Android 10, is there a way to inactivate or remove the bottom part when the keyboard pops up?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, go to Settings/Display/Navigation bar. Change the setting on Show button to hide keyboard. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Sprint Android 10 One UI 2.0 Software Update Bugs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received the Android 10 software and headphone firmware updates from Sprint this morning. All went well until I plugged in my headphones and received a firmware update. This update caused a severe decline in the sound quality!! I checked the sound on my wired and Bluetooth headphones and it vacillates up and down, at times the sound quality became muffled or distorted or gargly. Before this long overdue and highly anticipated software update, I had no problems with the sound. Not only did the sound quality decline, but the volume levels have diminished also. SAMSUNG - PLEASE PROVIDE A FIX FOR THIS SOUND BUG! I checked all my adjustments and I updated the sound profile to no avail. This intermittent up and down, in and out, muffled, distorted, gargling sound is tormenting! My music listening experience is vital. If I could revert back to Android 9, I would do so immediately! SAMSUNG, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE PROVIDE A FIX OR SOLUTION EXPEDITIOUSLY! YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

Highlighted
Asteroid

When I Will can make the update to my note10+ to android 10?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Now