Constellation

Us cellular note 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Us cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 10 updated to 10 today. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Highlighted
Astronaut

Disappointed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its been a month we all are hearing there is an update coming soon for note 10. And yes our Exynos friends and whoms in US have there hands on already. I don't know why am so impatient. Those who came before us already got there( S10, Note 9, and whatever) and they are focusing on midrange. I don't why we (Note 10 International variants) being ignored.

Highlighted
Constellation

Android 10 att

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wondering where it is... Have seen reports of people who got it last month. Nothing here.

Highlighted
Asteroid

UNLOCKED NOTE 10+ UPDATE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still yet to receive android 10 update for my unlocked model Note10+. Any idea when it will be available?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UNLOCKED NOTE 10+ UPDATE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, weโ€™re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10+ ATT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still have not received the One UI 2.0 on att. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ ATT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Checkout the xda forum, it is a community of developers they may have some links or someone may be able to help you find more info https://forum.xda-developers.com/

Highlighted
Astronaut

Still no One UI2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I still don't have my Android 10 update on my Note 10+, I have it carrier unlocked, anyone else still waiting?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Still no One UI2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update your Google apps

Asteroid

Re: Still no One UI2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to setting - software update. Or connect to the pc for usb , before install in the pc the software smart switch from samsung website if a update is detected follow the instructions. What is your carrier?