cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: AT&T Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im in florida too but i never get updates. One time i had to call support just to get them to push it to my phone. Getting updates takes forever on at&t

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: AT&T Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply, you have the note 10+ as well?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Npte 10 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ATT note 10 plus is still on the beta version and is extremely annoying and not smooth

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Npte 10 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm trying to figure out how to get my S10+ to the full version as well I'm also on the beta and dont know what to do.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there anybody here with the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G on the At&t network that HAS gotten the new Android 10 update?(North America)

Highlighted
Constellation

A Droid 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Quick question guys, I have the android 10 test build in my unlocked Note 10 USA, I read around that Samsung released the stable one, now I check still no new stable build to download, any idea,,,,, Thanks

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: A Droid 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Aim16V, I hope you're doing well.

What is your current baseband version (can be found in Setting>About phone>Software information>) and who is your carrier?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No update on android 10 for note 10 +

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you on the beta?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One Ui 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a note 10+ and was wondering if anyone else has gotten the one ui 2.0 update with android 10 yet. I have seen news post saying it is out in the us and was wondering if anyone can confirm this.