cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you check your updates while connected to a WiFi connection? Android 10 was released for the S series already

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I have an ATAT Galaxy Note 10 Plus. I'm hearing and seeing all kinds of things about other people having the update, even from my carrier, yet I still do not have this update? I check the update screen often as well and all I get is "Your software is currently up to date" So, when will I receive it?

Highlighted

Re: Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Updates come in waves, and in your service area. It's coming real real soon for you!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both my wife and I have Note10+'s. Hers updated on December 23, 2019 and I'm still at this moment doing the same thing as you. Skipped right over me lol

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the note 9 am I going to receive mine and if so when should I be expected it

Highlighted
Astronaut

No android 10 on a&tt update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No update as of 1/27/20 on att locked version here in texas. anyone else having this issue.. i have force updated 

i have called them by phone . always getting the run around one mintue they can force ota then the next oops we cant do that.

So anyone in on A&tt locked have the andriod 10?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: No android 10 on a&tt update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not in Texas. In Arkansas, but I was able to update my Note 10 Plus the day I bought it, a couple weeks ago. I do think it is silly that it requires wifi. I have the Elite Unlimited plan for a reason...

Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 10 Plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get Ui 2.0 for my At&t Note 10 Plus

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Note 10 Plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.