cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Note 10 plus At&t

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When will android 10 come out for Note 10 Plus on At&t? I know a website said bringing of January and I still have not received it as of January 29th 2020

Highlighted
Asteroid

android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, today i got my android 10+ Star wars Edition.

when i try to Update the Software the phone says me its already on the newest version.

but the note is on Version 9.0 and OneUI 1.5

any fixes ?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userTPyJdDBPFV, I hope you're having a great day and congratulations on the new limited edition Note 10+.

Can you please provide me with your current baseband version? This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information.

The device model for the Note 10+ Star Wars edition is different from that of the regular Note 10+ and perhaps Samsung has not sent out the Android 10 update to your model. If you can provide me with your current baseband, I'd be happy to help check what your latest available software version is.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Baseband : N975FXXU1ASJ4

also is there a way to make the Edge Lightnight when you get a msg or something to last longer ?

like some Minutes or even until you Read it ?

since i put it on Max but i only see it for 2 Sec or something

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userTPyJdDBPFV, thanks for getting back to me with that information. I see this is an F model (exynos) and isn't a device intended for the US. Support might be a little tough.

I did find that there is an Android 10 update for your specific model though. The update available is: N975FXXU1BSL4

You can try installing Samsung's Smart Switch application on a PC or Mac and plug your device in. This *should* detect that there is an update available for your device and *should* allow you to update.

May I ask where you are located? I know in the US, Samsung is partnered up with a shop named UBreakiFix who does manual firmware installations (which should fix your updating issues) but services on other countries varies.

I hope we can get this all sorted for you.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

im from Germany.

i will try the Smart Switch Version and look if it works. 

when not i will edit my Post.

Edit : so i connect it with the Smart Switch Program but it says all is Up to date

Thanks for you Post Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

is there any plan when the Rollout will come for my Version ?

also is there a way to make the Edge Lightnight when you get a msg or something to last longer ?

i put the Duration on full but its still a bit short.

Asteroid

Not 10+ Android 10 AT&T

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whwn should I expect to receive the Android 10 update for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (AT&T)

Highlighted
Asteroid

No android 10 yet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am still on Aug security patch ..and no sign of Android 10 ..don't know why they release updates in batches and not at once like Apple..it's fraustrating 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: No android 10 yet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You must be either unlocked or on Sprint. Looks like we will get it this month. Probably some time before February 365th. if not, definitely within a few days from the heat death of the universe. The way it looks right now it will probably be the latter.