Cosmic Ray

Re: One UI 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just report all bugs here!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my update how about 5 this morning I also have the note 10 unlock version so far everything seems to be working nice and smoothly

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try clearing the cache. Power off completely. Volume up+power until blue screen. Then volume down to wipe cache hit power button. Then reboot

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been on the update through TMO for about 2 days and haven't experienced those issues

Highlighted
Astronaut

I got my update this evening in note 10 plus at&t unlocke...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my update this evening in note 10 plus at&t unlocked and some apps are crashing i tried everything but nothing help

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With any major OS update like this one, I would recommend doing a factory reset after backing up your files. Personally, no issues on mine with either multi-tasking or other frequently used apps like youtube.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep getting it too. Its annoying as opposite of heaven

Cosmic Ray

Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is the android 10 update for att?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

One ui 2.1?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When are other devices going to get the