cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Unlocked Note 10 Android 10 update in US

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didn't receive android 10 or one ui beta 2 and I've been waiting since November. So I dont know what's going on with android 10 or one ui beta 2

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been waiting as well. Hoping certain bugs get fixed in Android 10 that I've been experiencing in Android 9.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys I'm with the same problem. I just see everyone in YouTube with the update already and I being waiting for more than a month.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing yet. You would think the unlocked note 10 /10+ would be first since we paid full price for them.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SAMSUNG WHAT'S THE DEAL?? I KNOW I ALSO PAID DIRECT TO SAMSUNG AND EVERY YEAR THEY DO THAT, WE WHO PAY TO THEM FOR THE UNLOCKED ARE THE LAST ONES IN EVERYTHING. 

THAT'S ONE THING NO OTHER COMPANY DOES WITH THEIR COMPANY. I'M GETTING FRISTATED ALREADY WITH THIS, SINCE IT HAPPENS EVRY YEAR.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been checking and no update for my unlocked Note 10 plus. I saw a report that AT&T are already rolling Android 10 to Note 10 owners.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@slane 

@slane wrote:

I have been checking and no update for my unlocked Note 10 plus. I saw a report that AT&T are already rolling Android 10 to Note 10 owners.

I have an atat note 10 plus and I definitely do not have Android 10. Wondering if it's only other countries getting it first, or what because I ain't got it chief.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a unlocked note 10 plus but I have not gotten a update for the Android 10

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. I thought a benefit of buying unlocked was a sure fire way to get these updates right away. It's a bit disappointing, especially if att is already delivering it to their carrier locked phones. That's not cool.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a known fact that Samsung updates its carrier phones way before the unlock phones get updated. :-(

But I kind of like that, because that means a lot of the extra bugs get worked out hopefully.

@SDKevin wrote:

Me too. I thought a benefit of buying unlocked was a sure fire way to get these updates right away. It's a bit disappointing, especially if att is already delivering it to their carrier locked phones. That's not cool.