cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Larry8
Cosmic Ray

Note 10 + 5 G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I  am trying to pre order the Note 10 + with 5 G radio and I get the message Not available in this combination.  There is no other choice to get the 5 G except if I pre order with the Note 10 + phone.  I want to get the 5 G so that when AT&T finishes rolling out the 5G netowrk I will have it.

I want to buy the Note 10 + 5G unlocked.

Is there any reason that its not available for the unlocked phone or why its not even available to order?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
user9GDV2Q9del
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 + 5 G

JUMP TO SOLUTION

theyre sold out already. and its only available in 5g through verizon right now.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
user9GDV2Q9del
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

theyre sold out already. and its only available in 5g through verizon right now.

Bahman911
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

they didn't sold out, note 10 plus 5g version is just for verizon because verizon paid more money to keep it for themself.

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far Note 10+ 5G is Verizon exclusive so only way to order is through Verizon no Unlocked or other Carrier option available, maybe they will bring it later.

Larry8
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NBI wrote:

So far Note 10+ 5G is Verizon exclusive so only way to order is through Verizon no Unlocked or other Carrier option available, maybe they will bring it later.

Is it possible to purchase the version note 10 + 5G then unlock it and take it over to AT&T? Is this a viable work around?

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Larry8 Yes, usually once the device payment has been paid in full and has been unlocked you can use it in other networks too. But as it is different Carrier device some feature might be different or missing. if yoy are going to use 5G, It'll be good if you call At&t and ask how their 5G plan is going to work with other carriers 5G devices. Or maybe if you want to wait and see if it'll be available in At&t too later.