cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ 5G: Chrome locks up when touching the screen with S Pen after searching

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. I am going to do this now.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ 5G: Chrome locks up when touching the screen with S Pen after searching

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Worked short time, then also Chrome beta suffered same issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

C'mon Samsung, FIX THIS ISSUE!

I've been using nothing but Note phones since the Note 3 because of the S-Pen. It's the only reason why I keep buying the Note line of phones.

If this S-Pen issue isn't fixed soon then I'm just gonna have to start buying something else. It makes trying to use Chrome browser,Brave, and Microsoft Edge browsers just about useless. Yes, it also happens on those browsers too. 

PLEASE FIX or I'm done with Samsung!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just used Chrome to find this link and an using my stylus to write this but yes it keeps crashing for me too!! Please fix Samsung!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@samsung, Where or how do I give a real report about my phone glitches?  Other than here, is there some other more official way to give glitch reports and hope for a fix?

I will add to this topic here, but will it reach developers?

Anyways, here's my problem...

I haven’t always had this issue with my Note 10+, however as of recently I've been using my s-pen a lot more and I can't use it with Google Chrome. Perhaps this has been an issue for me previously and I just wasn't noticing the relation between my s-pen and Chrome, but since the early April 2020 phone update my phone has been more glitchy, the main problem being my S-Pen cannot touch the screen with Google Chrome at all or else my phone freezes and locks up. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ 5G: Chrome locks up when touching the screen with S Pen after sea..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 10+ Chrome Freez When I use the Spen I have the same problem that many here and started about two weeks ago using Google when I try to scrolling the screen of freezes Samsung fix please

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10+ 5G: Chrome locks up when touching the screen with S Pen after sea..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same exact freeze issue with Chrome and s pen. Guess will have to do the finger trick since Samsung can't even point or pass this issue to their developers team for the past 3 degenarations of Notes. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a second trick:
When Chrome opens, take the S Pen and do a very short swipe, don't swipe the display with long contact. Only the first time. That’s it. That works for me - Note 10+, Android 10. You can practice it.
The problem does not occur to me e.g. on the Google homepage.
But when e.g. Amazon or a former Google-Search opens as actual tab,  then Chrome freezes when I slowly swipe the display with the S Pen.  If I only swipe with a short touch, I can continue surfin without any problems.
This is not a solution, but it can be practiced - maybe a little bit better than the finger trick.