cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpCVeGxIxEP
Asteroid

Note 10+ Android Auto

When I plug my phone to my vehicles Android Auto I have no sound. If I restart my phone it will work fine. It will work for the whole day. The next morning samething over again. Tested with a S9+ and it worked fine without restarting the phone.

9 REPLIES 9
WillPetry
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10+ Android Auto

I'm having the same issue with android auto on my 2019 Jeep Renegade and my Note 10+. Worked great for about 2 months and now I have to reset my phone everytime I get into my jeep for a drive. Driving me crazy trying to find out what's wrong!

userpCVeGxIxEP
Asteroid

I'm a phone technician and I can't figure this out...

userEo3ismwP5I
Asteroid

I am having the same problem with the Acura MDX and Honda Accord. The only solution is to restart the phone.

Tommyleeruiz
Constellation

Sometimes I start playing music to get it to work my note 9 had the same issue, it could be it doesn't recognize the sound in the beginning. Changing players sometimes helps

tylerseegert
Astronaut

Check for this usb audio routing function in the developer options.

Troyglidden
Constellation

I've had some odd issues with AA recently. I would recommend uninstalling the latest version that was updated on 10/04 and downloading the previous version from APKMirror or something. This helped me out because AA just decided to stop loading on the new build out of nowhere in my Malibu.

Samsung_KdGSm1J
Astronaut

Highlighted
mosi76
Asteroid

Hey everybody -

I was also having this exact same issue on my Note 10 with Android Auto and for me it turned out to be an issue with a module called MultiStar in a optional Official Samsing app called Good Lock that is in the Galaxy Store, so if you happen to be using Good Lock from the Galaxy store check out the screenshot and flip that switch and hopefully it works for you like it did for me

image.pngThis is the setting in MultiStar inside Good Lock

userpCVeGxIxEP
Asteroid

Mosi76 that worked. Thanks!