cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techno_techie
Constellation

Note 10+ Arrived with Scratches

I was so excited to receive my pre-order yesterday, but waited until I was in a settled point to open the box this morning.

Upon opening the box, I could not believe the amount of dust, but realized that the screen was knicked. It may be on the protector, but I thought it very odd. The back side was rather dusty. There are also two knicks in the rear side of the device.

I don't want to return it but exchange it. I don't know exactly what to do because I had planned to trade in my Note 8 with the offer. I've never had a Samsung device arrive in any other condition than pristine - I was caught off guard. This is the most expensive device I've purchased from Samsung and also the one that's arrived in the worst condition comparatively. In all honesty, for the price, I expect the condition to be flawless. 

Any advice on how to move forward would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ Arrived with Scratches

If it was pre-ordered from Samsung.com you will need to speak with our eCommerce team. However, I will let you know that our online sales team does not offer an Exchange, it would be a return then re-order I believe. They would be able to give you the most accurate information: 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

techno_techie
Constellation

In the event of a return (and since I joined Samsung financing and used a trade-in), will I be able to re-purchase under these terms or do I lose these loyalty promotions? Do I need to send back the other promotional items I received?

Thanks for your attention to this.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I honestly couldn't tell you, I really don't know. Our eCommerce team will be able to answer that for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.