cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SEC_4_POTUS
Asteroid

Note 10+ Battery Issues.

After the latest November Security Patch update, my battery drains a lot faster and shuts down at 4% battery life. I hate when a few consumers complain about their issue then Samsung pushes out an update to unaffected phones and leave everyone with a problem.

30 REPLIES 30
NoteLover92
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ Battery Issues.

I would go into the recovery screen and clear the cache

SEC_4_POTUS
Asteroid

Re: Note 10+ Battery Issues.

That doesn't work. The firmware/software is still coded to battery optimization. Cache only clears temporary files and data.

Keiths26
Cosmic Ray

Excessive battery drain

Is anybody experiencing excessive battery drain after the November security patch I'm getting like 4 maybe 5 screen on time compared to like 9 I was getting before

Firetail
Constellation

Re: Excessive battery drain

I'm having the same problem on my s10, did the update two days ago and I can watch my battery drop from 63% to 42% after just 45 min scrolling around the internet even with battery saver mode on. I basically have to keep my phone on the charger for it to make it through the day.

g7755725
Astronaut

Yeah theirs an app or services causing battery drainage and device care is.inable to pick it up

user6CL7yJt4mo
Astronaut

I have the same issue on Galaxy S10.  after security update, battery drain 2x faster

Samsung_U1HFjcl
Astronaut

I'm experiencing the same thing my battery drains faster on my s10 plus (it started around this week)I tried turning off all background apps and doing the common things to prevent consuming battery life, but it still drains noticeably fast and takes longer to charge

d-adams1035
Astronaut

I experienced battery draining, but it was going real fast

Keiths26
Cosmic Ray

I can have mine on 100% and 40 mins later I'm down to 70 30 % in 40mins theres something going on with this patch and it needs to be addressed because 4 hours total is ridiculous if you ask me