cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 Bluetooth Issues, Buyer Beware!!!

@userHdCjyrP9NU  I have note 10+ and no issues so far on bluetooth watches, speakers, car stereo.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
useronVR0PRDdl
Asteroid

What year/make/model car?  I suspect its happening to older cars MY 2015 and below

Samsung Care Ambassador

@useronVR0PRDdl 2011? that's probably using Bluetooth 1.2 you might need to get a new bluetooth car stereo.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
userPhwBzk7GJl
Asteroid

Get new phone don't forget to buy new car?!?!

Samsung Care Ambassador

It's unfortunate that you are having this issue. I have had no problem. My Note 10+ is connecting successfully to all the Bluetooth devices that I have tried (watch, buds, speaker). 

Neutron Star

@useronVR0PRDdl wrote:

I just received my Note 10+ and I am having issues with Bluetooth connectivity. It connects for calls after multiple resets but it will not connect to Bluetooth audio.  Smiley Frustrated

This wouldn't be as bad if there was a headphone jack outlet but that option is gone! Samsung, what are you thinking? You have loyal customers here.  The money will come, just be sure to test and fix these known quality issues and avoid the embarrassment like the exploding phone flop.   

I spoke to customer service and they are clueless. All they do is waste time knowing there is a well known existing issue stemming from the Note 9 through the S10 line and now the Note 10+Smiley Frustrated

Samsung please help or I'll have no choice but to go with a different manufacturer if these issues aren't addressed/fixed. Smiley Sad

Regards...

I don't have issues connecting to Bluetooth devices, such as: Plantronics Voyager Legend, Jabra Talk 45, Jawbone ERA, my 2016 MINI, Galaxy Watch, Google Pixel Buds, Galaxy Buds and few others.  I did notice one thing though. 

Here is what I have noticed: My Plantronics Voyager bluetooth headset on other phones(don't remember about S10, but prior to that) would give me option for calls and media in the BT settings, but on Note 10 there is no media/audio option.  My newer Jabra Talk 45 does have audio option.  Now my even older Jawbone ERA does have audio option, go figure...  So it seems that Note10's BT backwards compatibility is somewhat lacking, at least at the moment

Oliver-e
Cosmic Ray

Sorry you still facing these issues, my suggestion will be getting your smartphone to one of our Authorized Centers UBIF for a software reflash, that's supposed to fix this problem at once!.

VeloZach_2019
Astronaut

If you have the headphones that come with the Note 10 you...

If you have the headphones that come with the Note 10 you shouldn't have the call and audio issue. Because the headphones connect in the same plugin as you would charge your phone.

Highlighted
userRICbvPAU7R
Asteroid

This seems Odley familier to me.  I had issues with the last 4 Samsung Note 5's I bought a few years back. The wirles charging worked for a few day and would quit.  I changed out four Note 5 phones and they all did the same thing.  Samsing admitted thier was a problem and never fixed it.  I think this is soemthing Samsung users will have to get used to.  I haven't seen Samsung correct these types of issues, they ussually string customers alomg for a while and then just move on to release the next phone. My husband told me.  "If you want to listen to music on your phone, buy an IPhone".

jasonbjacobs
Constellation

I have a 10+ and have connectivity issue with Bluetooth and some audio apps like AmazonMusic. The connection is made successfully, but drops or cuts out after about 2 minutes. Annoying