cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertYuWY1zkXq
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 Bluetooth Issues, Buyer Beware!!!

Start tweeting these issues about the known defects Samsung is not fixing and passing on to the customers it claims to value so much.   Like tweeting or instagraming Samsung is defective. 

@useronVR0PRDdl wrote:

I just received my Note 10+ and I am having issues with Bluetooth connectivity. It connects for calls after multiple resets but it will not connect to Bluetooth audio.  Smiley Frustrated

This wouldn't be as bad if there was a headphone jack outlet but that option is gone! Samsung, what are you thinking? You have loyal customers here.  The money will come, just be sure to test and fix these known quality issues and avoid the embarrassment like the exploding phone flop.   

I spoke to customer service and they are clueless. All they do is waste time knowing there is a well known existing issue stemming from the Note 9 through the S10 line and now the Note 10+Smiley Frustrated

Samsung please help or I'll have no choice but to go with a different manufacturer if these issues aren't addressed/fixed. Smiley Sad

Regards...

Kekis
Constellation

I am having issues with the Galaxy Buds not connecting or having a horrible delay as well as interference when they do connect. The funny thing is the update was supposed to fix some unknown bluetooth issue but it worked better then if this is going to be the case then I'd rather have some misc. Bluetooth error.

Pxwr
Asteroid

I had the Note9, now the Note10+, and before that the S8+. I never had BT issues with any phone. The headphone jack removal is fine for me. Is the issue widespread?

Samsung_XIEaoQr
Astronaut

I have a 2003 Mini Cooper. I had to remove previous BT devices from stereo receiver. Reconnected Note10+...No problem.

Samsung_zJoa9ht
Constellation

I have Bluetooth issues as well, it connects to my car, but the music sounds like it is being fast forwarded and it keeps cutting in and out. My old iphone 7 had no issues with bt in my car. I have a 2016 chrysler 300, oh and btw I tried switching to usb cord, and guess what a 1200 dollar phone cant play music via usb as well, I regret switching from apple so much, their products are just plug and play. And they work!!

ADSuarez
Halo

I have a Note 10+ and never experienced any issues with Bluetooth connectivity

g7755725
Astronaut

Same i dont have issues with my Note 10+ maybe yournhabing ha hardware issue

Highlighted
Pjgraber03
Asteroid

My Bluetooth is fine.... No issues here. I use it to connect by watch and my vehicle for music and calls.

Samsung_kIdCF7j
Constellation

My Note 10+ (unlocked, ordered direct from Samsung's new release, trade-in program) only worked for three weeks with my hearing aid app. After that, something happened (Nov. firmware update?). My hearing aid app with Note 10+ Bluetooth streaming never worked right.  Now it's too late to return phone OR hearing aids OR Galaxy  watch.  What a blown investment I made in Samsung.

Samsung_SQ4BOXM
Astronaut

If you are all still having this issue find the reset network setting.

It will reset bluetooth, wifi and mobile connection.