cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertfmk7UCo7Z
Astronaut

Note 10 Blurry pictures, videos while sending over text

My whole family switched to galaxy note 10 coming from iphones. When we send video or text messages to each other or any other person  pictures or videos they sent very blurry. The only time this doesn't happen is when we take screen shot using the s pen, other then that it will send very very blurry. Is any one else experiencing this? Samsung soupport is not very good either, they don't really care on any issue we have been having. Kind of regreting leaving our iphones.

3 REPLIES 3
userLeQeD346mL
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 Blurry pictures, videos while sending over text

Use whatsapp.... You are coning from imessage which is mms. Samsung uses sms as a default. They are working on a similar system from what I understand, but until then just use whatsapp. That'll solve your problems until then.

usertfmk7UCo7Z
Astronaut

No one uses Whatsapp where I live, 5 family members switched  to the note 10 but only 4 were coming from iphones, one was coming from note 9 and he is experiencing the same.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Yes, the Samsung app does compress data. To be honest I use Android messages. The United States should be getting the RCS update. You'll be able to send images and pictures with a data cap of 105MB. The next update should be capped at 500MB which is more than enough. Both parties would need to be using Android messages. Until then I would recommend using link sharing