cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10+ Camera failed

Hi I recently bought a note 10+ and I was using the camera and I realized the camera pro part n while taking the pic on regular it blurry not clear I try everything possible to fix this issue n it still say camera failed n blurry on regular can this be fix ?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ Camera failed

Just to clarify, your camera is blurry in regular mode and not in pro mode is that correct?

Can you please provide me with the troubleshooting steps you have tried?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

that's correct and I try to uninstall it n reinstall I clear the cache part n up date the ios to the new version that didn't work every time I go on the pro mode it crash or make my phone freeze
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the stock camera app?

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode? 

If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

yes it is running stock
Highlighted
Constellation

okay let me try it thank u
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You're welcome. Please keep me posted if I can be of any further assistance.