cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10 Extremely slow and unresponsive while charging with Original Charger

Brand New Note 10 which is only 5 months old. All software up to date, no third party apps. From about 4days, the touch commands became exremely unresponsive and/or slow/occurs ghost touch whenever plugged to the Charger came with the original pack (no other charger accessible due to lockdown) When it becomes unresponsive, the phone stucks. But after switched the display off with power button and switched back on, phone responses for a while and starts behaving in the unresponsive /sluggish way. This does not occur when the usb c cable connected to PC (but charging takes more than double the time it indicates) I'm kind of helpless as this global pandemic has made us stay home and can not walk in to a Samsung service or somewhere. Warranty remaining for only one month (6month warranty for accessories in the package) for accessories. Could not find this issue was addressed in any forum or community. Pls help

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 Extremely slow and unresponsive while charging with Original Charger

Did you restart you're phone yet?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10 Extremely slow and unresponsive while charging with Original Charger

@Samsung_Jr5MHZ7 wrote:

Did you restart you're phone yet?

Yes several times. Even cleared the cache.

Updated to the latest yesterday but no luck

Highlighted
Astronaut

Sounds like the charger to me,however did you know also a bad protection case,like wallet cases,and some fake cases can cause this kinda issue? I had some similar issues like you,and changing case and quality screen protector did help for me. Also to take all doubts away do a factory reset,without backup,just totally fresh setup and see.if its software issues all will be gone and the sensors will be calibrated back to normal function

Highlighted
Constellation

@Samsung_M4YTrIb wrote:

Sounds like the charger to me,however did you know also a bad protection case,like wallet cases,and some fake cases can cause this kinda issue? I had some similar issues like you,and changing case and quality screen protector did help for me. Also to take all doubts away do a factory reset,without backup,just totally fresh setup and see.if its software issues all will be gone and the sensors will be calibrated back to normal function

Thanks for the insight. Actually I didnt know.

The case is a "Nilkin" product, which I thought is not substandard. Kept the factory fitted screen protector intact.

Doing a factory reset "without a back up" is kinda difficult for me given the fact that lot of important information is there. However, will do it as the last resort.

Thanks