cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Note 10+ Features Moved After Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

after the last 2 updates I can't find how to move pictures to different albums.  I can't find split screen. I can't copy without the smart select feature (which it  is extremely bad because of the curved edge that I personally don't use)........ also if I hover over a title it doesn't show me the rest of the words.... please help. most of these Note's features are why I have a Note device... I use my device to resell so I am getting pretty mad 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ Features Moved After Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

not the way to do it anymore... I sold cellphones for 10 years and I always like everything that's new tech... I did read your response and I tried but I kept on holding to the picture until it started the move to the albums that appeared on the left side.  super cool how it works but I will probably forget how to do it again unless I read this... the pictures have to be on rows of 3 so then the last picture you want to move press and hold and the albums will appear on the left side. kind of like a mouse when you right click to drag and drop it in an album... you swipe from the right side and it closes this feature. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you trying to move pictures between albums in the Gallery? If so,

1. open the album that has the picture you want to move
  2. Long press on the picture that you want to move until the dot with a check mark appears in the top left of the picture preview. You can select other pictures that you want to move as well. 
  3. Go to the 3 dot menu and select "Move to album"
  4. Select the album that you want to move the picture(s) to. 

Please provide more details on how you are trying to copy.

Please provide more details on where you are hovering (which app are you using, etc.). 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

not the way to do it anymore... I sold cellphones for 10 years and I always like everything that's new tech... I did read your response and I tried but I kept on holding to the picture until it started the move to the albums that appeared on the left side.  super cool how it works but I will probably forget how to do it again unless I read this... the pictures have to be on rows of 3 so then the last picture you want to move press and hold and the albums will appear on the left side. kind of like a mouse when you right click to drag and drop it in an album... you swipe from the right side and it closes this feature. 

View solution in original post