Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome. Please keep me posted if you need any further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Im having issues with my samsung note 10+ 5g, when i try to use the the fingerprint sensor i get .

Attention

An error has occurred with the finger printprint sensor. If this message apperas repeatedly, restart your device.

I have restarted the phone several times with no luck. I have also master reset the phone with no luck

when I try *#0*# to check the verion number it say Null there is no version number

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update. 05/26/2020

Updated my phone on 05/15/2020 then started having issues with my fingerprint sensor again! "The fingerprint sensor is not responding. Please try again later." This happend previously after updating but was fixed by wiping the cache partition. However, i have wiped the cache a total of 4 times now and it has not fixed the issue this time. I have also booted in safe mode, still dosent work... 🤷‍♂️

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

If you are still having fingerprint issues after wiping the cache partition and in safe mode, I would recommend sending a private message providing the full model code and IMEI so I can further assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update 07/30/20

My fingerprint sensor randomly started working again. Let's see how long it lasts this time. 🤞