JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 Instagram Mode

(Topic created: 08-13-2019 03:13 AM)
SamsungNote10
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, Does anyone know whether the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ have a dedicated Instagram Camera mode which introduced in Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup? Thanks. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungNote10 

Hi there. Yes, I can confirm the Note10 does indeed have the Instagram mode. It is the same as the S10 lineup

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
SamsungNote10
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey @ChazzyJ  thanks for the confirmation.

I was a bit sceptical because it wasn't mentioned anywhere and after looking through bunch of youtuber's videos review, i also can't find "instagram" mode in camera app (which positioned in the most left category for s10 lineup).  

0 Likes
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungNote10 

I completely understand. Rest assured, as a care ambassador, I have had extensive hands-on with the Note10 and I can confirm the instagram mode is there; once again, positioned all the way to the left.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
userJBDI5bk5zps
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Chazzy , I know you said you been working with note 10+ so you would know way more than me. Can you or would you know the answer of just 2 things? 🥺 for one..on Instagram when I go to someone's page it won't let me click their picture right away its like I have to click 5 times for it to work. SECOND I keep getting a single vibration but with no notification in the  notification bar. It happens at random times and nothing popped up. Do you know how I can fix? Please help. 

0 Likes