cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 10 Lite?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been watching for information on the Note 10 Lite coming out.  I see it's released in India.  Does anyone know if it'll be available to us in the US or if it will be?  Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10 Lite?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @darly58 

It's not meant for the US market. I don't think it will ever officially be available here, but usually international devices can be found online through many third party retailers, even Amazon. You have to be careful though, their warranty won't be honored in US and there will be limited to no support.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @darly58 

It's not meant for the US market. I don't think it will ever officially be available here, but usually international devices can be found online through many third party retailers, even Amazon. You have to be careful though, their warranty won't be honored in US and there will be limited to no support.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info.   It was actually perfect for what I was looking for.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has all of the Bands necessary to work with ATT, some but not all on TMobile. If you are on Verizon or Sprint good luck. While Verizon as of Jan 1 will no longer activate CDMA devices only on their Network theoretically you could activate any GSM device on their LTE Network. Whether not they will is another story. Using MVNO's I am finding is a better experience than the parent company. Never had any issues using different features like call forwarding on Cricket using Int'l versions of Galaxy devices. Switched to At&t for a feature I was needing just not offered on  Cricket. Only to find out they have a policy to block carrier features like call forwarding, wifi calling, VOLTE, etc because they won't provision the device for their network.  Sure it will activate on their network, they intintially block features to get you to buy the carrier version of the phone. The Note 10 is a great phone but plagued with lower general cell reception. I live in the foothills to Smoky Mountains and so low reception at work already but it always works. Note 10 kept dropping. Apparently carrier and non carrier US models experience this dropped in signal strength overall too. Because AT&T won't allow non carrier devices to use their features (but still charge you for them) I couldn't use Wifi calling. The device didn't drop connection all the time but enough where I missed a few calls and SMS. Tmo told me they don't lock out features based off where your device is from, but not worth switching carriers at this point just returned phone and went back to US UNLOCKED s10e which doesn't have the issues Note 10 had.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MnstrMike wrote:

It has all of the Bands necessary to work with ATT, some but not all on TMobile. If you are on Verizon or Sprint good luck. While Verizon as of Jan 1 will no longer activate CDMA devices only on their Network theoretically you could activate any GSM device on their LTE Network. Whether not they will is another story. Using MVNO's I am finding is a better experience than the parent company. Never had any issues using different features like call forwarding on Cricket using Int'l versions of Galaxy devices. Switched to At&t for a feature I was needing just not offered on  Cricket. Only to find out they have a policy to block carrier features like call forwarding, wifi calling, VOLTE, etc because they won't provision the device for their network.  Sure it will activate on their network, they intintially block features to get you to buy the carrier version of the phone. The Note 10 is a great phone but plagued with lower general cell reception. I live in the foothills to Smoky Mountains and so low reception at work already but it always works. Note 10 kept dropping. Apparently carrier and non carrier US models experience this dropped in signal strength overall too. Because AT&T won't allow non carrier devices to use their features (but still charge you for them) I couldn't use Wifi calling. The device didn't drop connection all the time but enough where I missed a few calls and SMS. Tmo told me they don't lock out features based off where your device is from, but not worth switching carriers at this point just returned phone and went back to US UNLOCKED s10e which doesn't have the issues Note 10 had.

Thanks for taking the time for inptting the information you have!  I ended up getting the Note 10 and honestly...I am adusting to the missing features I really wanted from the Note 9.  All in all I really am happy with the smaller size than the 10+ without sacraficing the s-pen.