cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ Microphone Issue, Anyone?

I got the same problem as well. No matter cellular or wifi. After into few minutes the other person can't hear any sign of my voice.

@Perdurabo wrote:

Hello,

I recently bought a Note 10 Plus and whenever I am in a call with someone,  they tell me that my voice seems deep/distant/under water/robotic, etc.  This does not happen all the time and right away, often after like 15 minutes into the call and sometimes as soon as I start talking.

I took it to the maintenance office of the supplier, did some tests on it and replaced it with a brand new Note 10+ device.  After using the new device, I received the same complaints from my friends.  This did not happen before with my S8+ which I use with it the same wifi connection, 4G subscription, and sim cards.

Did anyone face similar issues ?

@Perdurabo wrote:

Hello,

I recently bought a Note 10 Plus and whenever I am in a call with someone,  they tell me that my voice seems deep/distant/under water/robotic, etc.  This does not happen all the time and right away, often after like 15 minutes into the call and sometimes as soon as I start talking.

I took it to the maintenance office of the supplier, did some tests on it and replaced it with a brand new Note 10+ device.  After using the new device, I received the same complaints from my friends.  This did not happen before with my S8+ which I use with it the same wifi connection, 4G subscription, and sim cards.

@Perdurabo wrote:

Hello,

Highlighted
Constellation

Sorry to mention it only happens with WhatsApp

@userobSt7C0PgD wrote:

I got the same problem as well. No matter cellular or wifi. After into few minutes the other person can't hear any sign of my voice.

@Perdurabo wrote:

Hello,

@Perdurabo wrote:

Hello,

@Perdurabo wrote:

Hello,

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out! However, if you are only experiencing this will WhatsApp, you will need to reach out to the app developer for troubleshooting.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I know this is a Note 10 thread but for your info its also happening on my Note 9, microphone doesn't work when on speakerphone. I tried clearing the cache, operating in safe mode etc, but it still doesn't work. It seems as if the microphone is automatically muted when in speakerphone mode. This wasn't always the case and has happened recently.

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungRei,

Team any update? I reported issue couple of months back. Speaker is pathetic during phone calls, whats app or for that matter any medium of voice or video calls. I spent $1250 facing an issue om basic speaker where in cheap phones works well with speakers. I ve two Samsung note 10plus phones both having same issues. Appreciate immediate response else i may need to report to social media and escalate with samsung leadership team

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

If your device is experiencing this symptom on more than just WhatsApp calls and none of the provided troubleshooting steps have helped I would recommend having your device evaluated by a certified technician.

-If you would rather not be without your device I would recommend reaching out to a local uBreakiFix location to see what kind of evaluation and service repair options they have.

-If you would like to ship your device into the Samsung service center I'd be more than happy to get that set up for you. As private information must be discussed during this process please send me a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the device. 

-Alternatively, you have the option of contacting your carrier to see if they have any different options available.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.