cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 Models PS4 Controller Support

Here we are in December still no ps4 controller suppor . I hope it comes out on the next system update 

Highlighted
Asteroid

same here - just one game work prop - RR3 and I cant say why ... on all other only left stick and all buttons are wrong.   But why RR3 work normal !? 

Note 10 + and DeX  + PS4 controller V2

I dont think Samsung work on the problem ... because its a work of two hours if you have root rights.

Highlighted
Constellation

I literall finally got a controller that works @ gamestop.. it was the xbox 1 with the headphone jack -the white controller..  last time i went i tried a black one and a ps4 controller they didn't work sadly. 

Cosmic Ray

Just got the Android 10 update. Good news and bad news. Good news is Bluetooth now works. Bad news is mapping is still messed up. Loaded Call of Duty Mobile. The game recognizes I have PS4 controller and shows it on the UI elements, but the corresponding buttons are input wrong. Sigh. Why is this still an issue? How hard can it be to make it work right?

Highlighted
Astronaut

You may not see this or anyone else, but I dunno what update did it, I recently tried to turn on my PS4 and the controller connected to my phone and it has FULL support now. My mind was blown