cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hjalmar
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Note 10+ is not working properly with Sony PS4 Dual-shock Controller

I too have tried all of the above. I paid $1200 for a top of the line gaming phone and can't even use my ps4 controller to play games. When will samsung respond to these complaints and come up with a fix for something this simple. It I had known about this issue in would have stayed with my lg and gamed on a slightly smaller screen with no problems.

userJ22x4VCLEB
Constellation

Re: Note 10 Models PS4 Controller Support

Same issue with ps4 controller i tries 2 of them. blueooth pairs to note  10+ but controller does not do anything. Crashes bluetooth will not disconnect forcing restart. In addition I paired my switch pro controller to my note 10+ which worked but was unusably laggy. Several second delay for each button response on switch pro controller. Please fix samsung!

userXt5kbOJOhl
Constellation

Same problem with note10+. Tried a couple ps4 controllers...

Same problem with note10+. Tried a couple ps4 controllers and they do not work on it. Do not want to spend $100 on the glap controller. And can not find any single confirmation that the steelseries duo controller works on the new phone. Felling let down by my $1100 phone.

user4i7ddi6LRV
Constellation

Yes I'm in the same boat recently upgraded to the note 10 plus and cant connect my ps4 controller to the device it worked fine with my note 8 so I hope Samsung addresses this issue soon because we gamers need our controllers to play our games!

techtjw
Constellation

I am getting the same thing. I have Note 10+ and my Dualshock 4 does exactly as the others have commented in this thread. Do please patch this Samsung!

Helldoggo
Asteroid

PS4 controller does NOT work with Note 10 plus

Apparently there is a bug with the Note 10 and N10 plus that used to exist on the S10. It prevents PS4 controllers from working on the phone over bluetooth, and apparently it was fixed on the S10. Can we expect to get a fix for the Note 10 series as well? I paid a lot of money for this phone to be able to game on it especially, and without dualshock 4 support I would have to purchase a new controller, assuming a different controller would even work. Complete disappointment as all other android devices pretty much natively support PS4 controllers

Honored Contributor

Re: PS4 controller does NOT work with Note 10 plus

@Helldoggo wrote:

Apparently there is a bug with the Note 10 and N10 plus that used to exist on the S10. It prevents PS4 controllers from working on the phone over bluetooth, and apparently it was fixed on the S10. Can we expect to get a fix for the Note 10 series as well? I paid a lot of money for this phone to be able to game on it especially, and without dualshock 4 support I would have to purchase a new controller, assuming a different controller would even work. Complete disappointment as all other android devices pretty much natively support PS4 controllers

I found a thread about this, but I don't know what the outcome of this is going to be:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/Note-10-Models-PS4-Controller-Support/td-p/802871

Helldoggo
Asteroid

I read that same thread, but saw no support from samsung so decided to post my own to raise the awareness of the concern

Helldoggo
Asteroid

According to a redditor who has the Exynos version of the phone, he is able to use a PS4 controller over bluetooth. Looks like this issue is specifically for the snapdragon versions of the phone. If anyone from Samsung could weigh in on this, it'd be great

user4i7ddi6LRV
Constellation

Yes yes and yes I hope Samsung addresses this issue because I know that a lot of people use their phone for games these days