cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: PS4 controller does NOT work with Note 10 plus

What were the steps you guys went through? Did you try using safe mode?

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Helldoggo
Asteroid

Tried everything. The controller syncs, no inputs recognized, and bluetooth freezes until a phone restart. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Helldoggo Did you try in safe mode to see if the controller works?

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Kjsmith1980
Constellation

I'm having the same issue here on my note 10 plus. Paid over $1,000 for a phone that can't even connect to a PS4 controller that $200 phones can do right out of the box.

Wireless controller input is not working.

I recently decided to play some minecraft on my note 10 and decided that a controller would suit me better for this sort of gameplay. I connected my device via bluetooth and no problems there and when I open the app the phone is not registering any of the input from the controller, I've tried the 3 controllers that I've got. Am I missing something or is there something in the settings that I need to redo?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wireless controller input is not working.

Can I ask what kind of controller you are using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

I'm using ps4 controllers (which have worked on an LG G7). Everything software related is up to date. Please go ahead and try it yourself. 

@SamsungCole wrote:

Can I ask what kind of controller you are using?

g7755725
Astronaut

I'm experiencing the same issue  a I'm using to use PS4 Controller  via bluetooth and no input detection, it works in wired...well when it wants to anyways!

@Samsung_EjBF3YQ wrote:

I recently decided to play some minecraft on my note 10 and decided that a controller would suit me better for this sort of gameplay. I connected my device via bluetooth and no problems there and when I open the app the phone is not registering any of the input from the controller, I've tried the 3 controllers that I've got. Am I missing something or is there something in the settings that I need to redo?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to doublecheck, have you updated the software for the phone and the controller recently?

I'm updated on everything on the tmobile network and still nothing.

@SamsungLarry wrote:

Just to doublecheck, have you updated the software for the phone and the controller recently?