cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRI9Y0cAMsC
Asteroid

Note 10+ Order Cancelled

So is anyone else having this problem? I was not even made aware of my cancellation on the order I placed two days ago. In fact I got a text even stating that they would update me when my order has shipped. 

Called Ecommerce to get the same line by line script I got when my s10 order was cancelled when that was released. I was so frustrated that I did not buy an S10. 

They told me my billing information was not correct across my verizon account, Method of payment, and my samsung account which is a pack of lies all of my bills and accounts have the same address and billing information.  They then told me I would just have to place my order again which would be fine if I would receive my phone at the same exact time as before. I wont as the new ship date is in september. 

Not to mention the 45watt brick for super fast charging seems to have disappeared from the accesories list so not only will the phone arrive at a later date I can't even BUY the additional DLC to use one of the best parts about the phone. 

Ecommerce said there was nothing to be done and I have always found them out to be useless. In situations like this.

27 REPLIES 27
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 10+ Order Cancelled

@userRI9Y0cAMsC 

I hate to say this, but if your order got canceled for the same reason as the last time, I don't think you should rule the reasoning out as "a pack of lies". There can very well be an issue with your Verizon account too. Something is not matching and so computer cancels it. Thousands of people don't have this problem, so it'll be hard to proof there is some kind of a computer glitch, a more likely explanation is that something is indeed wrong with your billing information and if you don't figure out what, your next order can get canceled as well.

As frustrating as it can be, trust me, Samsung wants nothing more than you buying another flagship device from them. They have no incentive to lie to you and not fulfil your order. So something else is going on there.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
userRI9Y0cAMsC
Asteroid

Well lets verify the info across my accounts each one has the same name number and physicall address tied to it. There are no spelling mistakes or in my case the space in my last name and the two capital letters appear accross all three as well as the correct suffix. Please do not throw user error on top of this when I have already done my due diligence in that regard. Why would I post here if it were something on my end?

All I want is a solution to a problem that does not stem from user error. But stems from the fact that people in call centers are hit or miss. The first call I made tonight to get this resolved was an utter nightmare. From what I can only assume was someone trying to burn time off the clock by picking up the call and letting it sit live for 20+ minutes before realizing they forgot to mute the call. Then proceeding to mute the call for another 10+ minutes before coming on the line to read me a script instead of trying to pass me along to someone who could look into the issue. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userRI9Y0cAMsC 

Not saying "user error", personally I'll be more inclined to assume it's something on Verizon's end. Are you trying to do a payment plan? Can an interest free credit from Samsung possibly be an option for you instead of carrier billing? I've done this few times and it always worked out well for me.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
userRI9Y0cAMsC
Asteroid

Its not I moved recently and had to change both the billing and service address for many things. This was in October so everything matches perfectly. From name, number, both physical and billing address's.

What frustrates me more than anything on this is that I did not receive any notfication to the cancellation of my order when I cleary received both email and text for my order being placed. 

My issue stems from the fact that my only option is to wait longer for the phone and now pay out of pocket for the 45watt brick because it is no longer listed.

Samsung Care Ambassador

How about ordering from another place, like BestBuy?If it was me, I'd stop by a local BestBuy and place an order there. They just use their own inventory and fulfill them in the store, so they shouldn't even care about your physical address. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

userRI9Y0cAMsC
Asteroid

My whole problem though was that samsung had the best deal in place. I could easily go to another retailer but that is a horrible attitude to have. Like all I want is a solution so that you know if I do continue to shop at samsung.com It wont happen again. When asked what the problem was I was given a vague scripted answer. Stating they don't have the ability to look at customer information which is all fine and dandy. I get it information security is a great thing.  But not being able to even tell me what I can do to fix the issue is a huge oversight. Especially if they needed to verify my account information in the first place. I feel sleighted by the experience I just had and while it may seem dramatic it is what it is. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

I hear you, sorry I can't be of more help. BestBuy says they have up to $700 for trade in plus $150 Samsung credit. Sounds like a decent deal if you have a trade-in.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Samsung puts a temporary hold on the funds and releases it back to the account. If that money gets spent or there is no available funds to cover the charge then the order is automatically canceled. Perhaps you might have used the funds. If not then there might be something wrong with your Verizon account

Highlighted
userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

Just to let you know I have seen atleast half a dozen threads like this including mine. We can't all be having the wrong billing information. I have opened a BBB Complaint #13759786. I have also notified the news