cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQJuj94turf
Constellation

Re: Note 10+ Order Cancelled

Yeah it's called fix your payment system Samsung.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user7NKUMg5OkO
Constellation

Why do you keep telling people to call e-commercec when they obviously cannot solve the problem. Looking at the complaints on the thread that already called them....

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

While we know the process is frustrating, the eCommerce team is the only team with the resources available to assist with sales questions. They are the only point of contact able to help with online orders. I truly apologize we could not offer more help for you here. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userkW0OLBRRsq
Asteroid

Calling support is absolutely useless when you are put on hold for 30 plus minutes and told the same script every time. No one seems to know what is happening at e-commerce support. 

TheRabbi
Halo

How do you "like" a comment?

userP5YaSdJjCG
Astronaut

I have no billing errors nor address issues. I have no problems with my ATT account. I placed my order on August 8th, paid $230.00 on a credit card, which they actually charged (no hold).  Today I found out by checking on my order that it had been canceled for no apparent reason. The agent told me this has happened many times before with the S8 and S9 launch.  I am not going to accept anything but full resolution even if I need to call the CEO's office.

Vido
Galaxy

It's good for you the note 10 is a rip off

It's good for you the note 10 is a rip off

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: It's good for you the note 10 is a rip off

The phone is a rip off? How so? The Note10 Plus is an absolute beast.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
userRI9Y0cAMsC
Asteroid

Re: It's good for you the note 10 is a rip off

For power users it is indeed a beast which is why I opted for the note 10+ minus 5G because lets be real 5G will only be in certain cities and extra cash I could put towards better things.