cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IMightBeShawn
Asteroid

Note 10 Plus Always On Charging Information.

Just bought this phone and I am already worried about screen burn in. Whenever I charge the phone on the bottom it shows charging information and it doesn't go away. It acts like it's a Always on display even though it has been turned off. I have see Reddit forums, and XDA forums of people reporting this issue.. so if Samsung can push an update to fix this matter that will be great. Also it's pretty bright and when my phone is plugged in during the night it's very noticeable. Makes me wanna switch back to the s10 because I never had this issue. If our screens do get burned in does samsung cover the cost to fix it, if the phone is still under manufactur warranty ? I have found a way to fix it temporarily you need to use a screensaver and a black image. Let the phone sleep it self and you should be good. I read about this in XDA.

4 REPLIES 4
mbuelv24
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 Plus Always On Charging Information.

So I know that on the S10 Plus (I'm on the beta), there is an option in the display settings called

mbuelv24
Asteroid

So I know that on the S10 Plus (I'm on the beta), in the display settings there is an option called "Show Charging Information". I don't know if it's the same on the Note (I would assume so), but check there and make sure to turn it off if it's on

IMightBeShawn
Asteroid

I will definitely try that. It's really dumb it kinda acts like it is the always on display even tho its ticked off. I can definitely see this an issue with screen burn if you keep your device charging over night or longer.

IMightBeShawn
Asteroid

Just a update, if did not work. There is no option like that on the note 10 plus