cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKFxsPOhFdZ
Asteroid

Note 10 Plus Order

Has anyone experienced this with a Samsung order?  I opened up a Samsung Finance account to order my Note 10 Plus and everything went smoothly untill I noticed that my order would not ship out until September 13 because I chosed the white color and found out that the black color of the Note 10 Plus whould ship out earlier.  I called Samsung and asked them to simply change the color and they told me they don't have that option.  So I cancled the order so that I can order a black version.  Hold and behold when I went to place my order I am told I don't have enough funds!  Greedy Samsung states they will not charge your account until it ships out...big lie! So I called the useless Samsung Support and they tell me that I have to wait 2 or 3 days to see the hold removed.  I am my 4th day and still I have no access to my credit.  I called them today, and now they tell me 5 days.  I am so glad I cancled that order, because as soon as that hold is removed I will close out the Samsung Finance and never ever dealing with Samsung again. Samsung, you can make beautiful products but if you can not back it up with great customer support you have lost me.  What an eye opener !   Has anyone experienced this?  Their customer support does not even have a direct number to TD Bank which is the bank finacning Samsung.  It is unreal.  I am guessing that I will probably get a bill and would have to pay it so that my credit does not get a hit. Going on the BBB now and other federal agencies to complain about this.  Thanks Samsung for keeping me on my Apple, it would have been a big mistake to get a Note 10 Plus because of your loushy customer service.

9 REPLIES 9
AzblkHawk
Constellation

Re: Note 10 Plus Order

You can simply just order using your own money then. Problem solved.

You have to understand that there are processes. That you can not just simply cancel the order and expect to have available funds right away. Depending on the banking institution, it could take up to a full week, (not including weekends) for your funds to be available.

I bet you will still order the Note 10. Apple.....

userKFxsPOhFdZ
Asteroid

LOL, use my own money?  I am glad I did not use my own money I would be even more upset.  Samsung states on their website that they don’t charge your account until it ships.  My order was scheduled to ship in late September and I canceled it on August 11, 2019 only because Samsung does not have the ability to edit an order once it has been placed.  I am very a aware how all this works, and the industry standard is not to charge the customer until items are shipped. My rant was mostly because Samsung has no ability what so ever of comminicating this to TD Bank and vice versa.  I will be getting a bill now for items not received and successfully canceled.  As far as ordering the Note 10 Plus, I won’t because I see Samsung now in a different light now.  I will stay with my iPhone XR until the iPhone 11R comes out.  Enjoy your Samsung and I hope you don’t ever have to deal with their customer service.

userKFxsPOhFdZ
Asteroid

I have had orders with Apple where you are able to put your name on Air Pods or other Apple products and I have made the mistake of mistyping a letter and I was able to call them the next day and have that order edited with no problems.  It's embarassing that Samsung is unable to do that to an order that would not ship out until September.  I have resolved my issue with Samsung Finance, and I have closed the account.  I can not stand for bad customer service or inept reps that do not know how to resolve simple issues.  I hope you enjoy your Note 10 !

Comet

I'm constantly amazed when people cancel their orders so...

I'm constantly amazed when people cancel their orders so they can pick a color that might get to them earlier. Then realize they cant just jump back in line with their old shipping date or realize a line of credit doesn't work the way they think it should.

The best part is when they blame Samsung as greedy and they'll just go to apple.

Sounds like children throwing a fit cause they didnt get what they wanted.

userKFxsPOhFdZ
Asteroid

Re: I'm constantly amazed when people cancel their orders so...

First of I am already with Apple don’t need to go to them.  Second of all perhaps you are use to lousy service I am not.  My so call fit is mostly because Samsung has a written rule in which they state that they don’t charge your account until it ships.  My order wasn’t shipping till September so they should of not have taken the funds.  I am also getting a bill that will have to get paid for items that were successfully canceled.  So when I call Samsung greedy it’s for good reasons. I would have never had to cancel if only Samsung had the ability like  Apple does to edit the order.

userxNrXCGeoi5
Astronaut

I can not agree more. I lol when people drop their color/gb size/model/etc because they read online that it might take literally a week longer. I get it, being a phone geek myself, wanting the new phone as quick as possible. However, I've learned one week or two difference is not worth settling for a color/size/etc that you didn't want! 8/21/19 and my Note 10 plus white is still on "Pre-order". Hasn't shipped. Oh well, I've found it better to let things play out then try and take matters into your own hands. Good things come to those who wait! Something this generation is not aware of..... 

userMBCV2jjkAF
Constellation

my order is saying shipped but they didnt give me tracking info.

when i called samsung they said they never shipped and dont know when they will ship it.

its still saysing delivering today 8/23/19

but no tracking info, i wish i knew it i could order with bestbuy.

they already charged me twice too.

userkR9yaiLYzO
Asteroid

So true.. I ordered Aug 13 but my aura glow that I want very much ships Sept 4 because my order hasn't processed due to long line of orders I guess. Not changing colors because that defeats the purpose of me wanting it. I can wait

jaytang
Astronaut

I pre-ordered my note 10+ on the first day with Samsung f...

I pre-ordered my note 10+ on the first day with Samsung finance. Although it said it would be delivered by August 23rd, I got it on August 21st.