cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 10 Plus Signal Signal Issues

People that have issue, could you please download LTE Discovery app from Play Store and post screenshot

RedCat96
Asteroid

Yes I'm still experiencing the issue and disabling the wifi still always resolves it.  I don't have time to do the runaround with Samsung and/or Verizon tech support, so I decided if disabling the wifi will resolve the problem I'll disable the wifi when I need to. The fact that this works tells me it can most likely be resolved with a software patch. My hope is Samsung will resolve this soon as I really love this phone otherwise.

RedCat96
Asteroid

Here's the print screen from LTE Discovery. This was snapped sitting in one of the exact locations where I am unable to make calls or send/receive text messages if wifi is turned on. When I turn wifi off it works fine.

With my previous phone I always had service sitting in this spot.

Screenshot_20190916-153015_LTE Discovery.jpg

userSHM9R9PeV0
Astronaut

Mine has a poor signal too. Definitely not as good as my note 8 was. Hopefully they'll fix it soon

RedCat96
Asteroid

Just FYI there was an Android update pushed out yesterday. Installing did not help any. Issue is still there. Turning off wifi still resolves it.

Disk4mat
Halo

Screenshot_20190926-165431_LTE Discovery.jpg

TMO branded phone. Thin silicon soft case.

CTAN1320
Asteroid

@RedCat96 so what it seems like is that the issue is common with the UNLOCKED version of phones. I have the UNLOCKED Note 10+ on AT&T network and was experiencing the same issue of weak/slow signal. I called ATT and she did about 4 different troubleshooting methods. My phone is working better now but when I am on a call I lose the LTE. what's even weirder is that my IMEI code shows up as some weird J2 from India when she input it into their system. Next time I'm gonna save the trouble and just get a network version of phone.

Nahuel
Asteroid

May I ask what type of case you are using if any at all?

No issues with mine on T-mobile

Haganjeff
Asteroid

How is everybody's signal after the latest update? The update didn't mention anything about signal improvements, but  my Verizon phone hasn't lost 4G since the update. Verizon Tech Support also had me change my Mobile Networks from Global to LTE /CDMA as well.. Not sure what did it, but life has gotten a whole lot better!