cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10 Plus package arrived damaged

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre ordered a Note 10 plus and the package arrived damaged and it looks someone opened the box before it got to my hands. Samsung didn't provide any resolution until 15 days later so I decided to return the phone and the didn't want to return the Note 9 I traded it. They ripped me off. I will stop using this cheating brand from now on.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung bad customer service!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergsrM9upldd wrote:

I pre ordered a Note 10 plus and the package arrived damaged and it looks someone opened the box before it got to my hands. Samsung didn't provide any resolution until 15 days later so I decided to return the phone and the didn't want to return the Note 9 I traded it. They ripped me off. I will stop using this cheating brand from now on.

The shipping box was damaged and possibly opened?

How was the phone's box and its contents?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungAdm, that the issue with Samsung. You don't have accountability. You guys keep telling to reach different departments and I've contacted by 3 different reps and all of them are incapable of offering a win-win resolution. I've been your fan for several years and you guys don't care about that. Super disappointed with this fraudulent company.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergsrM9upldd I couldn't agree more... I pre-ordered mine and it came (3 weeks late) with a dead pixel. I contacted order support through the chat function on the website. They made us do a full return but they deducted the $150 credit plus tax for pre-order gift, than they had me reorder the phone in full and said they would credit the money back so it would be even? It just seemed like a half baked attempt at getting a sale or something not a good way to do a refund but either way we won't get the refund till the phone ships, so currently I'm out the money worth two phones and just hope they actually get the money right cause I don't want to deal with the worst customer service on the planet again. (Fast forward to today) I called today to complain how it was handled and the lady just kept saying I might get the phone back early.. ok just ignore everything else I said and focus on the phone. Also the phone has a expected ship date of October 1st. Only close to two months after it was ordered and 40 plus days after the release day.. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung does have the worst possible customer service. They don't care about people or helping anyone