cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Note 10 Plus usb charging not working

I noticed shortly after the recent security patch update my phone won't charge using usb. Shows it's charging but instead it drains my battery. Tried different usb cables, different outlets & nothing. Charging wireless is my only way.
4 REPLIES 4
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 Plus usb charging not working

enable developers options,, scroll down to default USB mode, toggle from charge only to midi and back to charge only, put into recovery mode, wipe cache, reboot system, plug charger in while phone is booting, as soon as phone starts it should be charging, if its not keep plugging/unplugging ....if all else fails plug into computer , select charge only and wipe cache while charging on computer then go back to wall charger
Asteroid

Re: Re: Note 10 Plus usb charging not working

Tried it... nothing. Issue is it's not recognizing any other usb cable anymore other than the one it came with. So when it's hooked up to my computer nothing shows up.
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 Plus usb charging not working

update Samsung drivers on pc, when its plugged in open up device manager on pc and see if there's a small yellow triangle showing by the USB port your in. I've been fighting for a week straight with the same identical problem, and it constantly says it senses moisture when I try to charge , but after I do what I told you in first message it will charge again and computer sees it, but then I'll go to charge again and the phone doesn't even notice its plugged in, I'm going nuts! time for a new phone
Asteroid

Re: Re: Note 10 Plus usb charging not working

I took it over to Samsung. They supposedly worked on it. Said it was my charger so they gave me a new one. Worked the first day and now doing the same thing. Agree with you... time for a new phone.